Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language created by Guido van Rossum.
It is ideally designed for rapid prototyping of complex applications. It has interfaces to many OS system calls and libraries and is extensible to C or C++. Many large companies use the Python programming language include NASA, Google, YouTube, BitTorrent, etc.
Python is widely used in Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and other advanced fields of Computer Science.
Why Python was created?
So, he decided to create a language that was extensible. This led to the design of a new language which was later named Python.
Why the name Python?
It wasn’t named after a dangerous snake. It is named so because the founder Rossum was a
Features of Python
- Easy to Learn and Use – Developer-friendly and high level programming language.
- Expressive Language – More understandable and readable.
- Interpreted Language – Makes debugging easy and thus suitable for beginners.
- Cross-platform Language – Supports different platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Macintosh etc.
- Free and Open Source – Source code is available free of cost.
- Object-Oriented Language – as concepts of classes and objects
- GUI Programming Support.
- Integrated – easily integrated with languages like C, C++, JAVA etc.
In summary, I can say learn Python if you want to be an enthusiast